Sleep in the Pandemic
The current pandemic is affecting people around the world and having a significant impact on their sleep. We discuss changes in sleep seen during the pandemic and strategies people can use to help improve their sleep during this difficult time.
Dr Moira Junge (Health Psychologist) and Dr David Cunnington (Sleep Physician) host the monthly podcast, Sleep Talk – Talking all things sleep.
Leave a review and subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- 00:00 – 02:08 Introduction
- 02:08 – 21:13 Theme – Sleep in the Pandemic
- 21:13 – 22:42 Clinical Tip
- 22:42 – 25:40 Pick of the Month
- 25:40 – 27:07 What’s Coming Up?
- Sleep Awareness Week
- Sleep in Uncertain Times – podcast episode
- COVID-19 Resources – Sleep Health Foundation
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Insomnia – podcast episode
- International Initiative for Mental Health Leadership